Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eatventful Presents A Delicious Networking Event at Zea Rotisserie & Grill
Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 6:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
Food, fun and networking is in store when you join us for our next Delicious Networking Event, Thursday, April 7, 6 PM! The goal of our events is to give attendees a casual, yet upscale environment to network, socialize and enjoy a variety of dishes from your favorite restaurants in New Orleans. Networking is easy with our friendly crowd, and your host Leslie J. Almeida would love to assist with introductions.
Pre-paid admission to our Eatvent at Zea Rotisserie & Grill is only $10 per person and includes the following:
- Express entry
- A variety of signature dishes -- Spinach Salad, Duck Empanadas, Asian Almond Shrimp, Mediterranean Hummus, Thai Ribs & Corn Grits
- Tempting drink specials, including $4 glasses of House Wine, $2 off House Cocktails and $1 off Zea Beers
- Viewing of "Handshake", a mini documentary by Joseph Miner, about taking online connections and turning them into face-to-face relationships
Eatvents aren’t just for the 9-to-5er. Who should attend our Delicious Networking Events?
- The college graduate wanting to make business contacts
- The new New Orleanian wanting to meet new friends
- The food adventurer out to explore the city’s restaurants
- The professional looking for a new employer
- The employer looking for potential employees
- The artistic professional looking for that photographer/graphic designer/film maker/etc. for collaborating on a project
A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available for only $7 with no ticket fee, so they may sell out before the time shown above!
PayPal and major credit cards are accepted for advance tickets via Eventbrite. Cash is accepted at the door, but admission is limited. For more information, visit www.Eatventful.com. Connect with Eatventful: @Eatventful -- facebook.com/Eatventful -- facebook.com/LeslieJAlmeida
When & Where
Eatventful is an event planning group that hosts networking and socializing events for young business and creative professionals. Our Eatvents are held at the city's best restaurants, providing the opportunity to sample a variety of dishes and libations at special prices. Your Eatvent Host welcomes each guest and assists with introductions and making connections so that you may get the most from each Delicious Networking Event!
Eatventful is founded and operated by Leslie J. Almeida. With a professional background in catering, event planning and sales, Leslie combines her love of food and socializing to bring fun, friendly and delicious networking events to her guests.